Buy tickets here.
After an amazing first festival season for us, we are back with another fabulous Berlin brünch event in September in a former laundrette on Well Street in Hackney!
Let's celebrate the Summer together while we can, in style with a proper Berlin brunch, amazing cocktails, Berlin 'kult' drinks and live DJ atMachine No.3.
On Sunday, 18 SEPTEMBER we are bringing proper Berlin vibes to East London. Set in a once dilapidated laundrette, Machine No.3 is a cool neighbourhood bar with Berlin flair from the lovely team behind The Three Compasses on Dalston Lane.
Let your hair down and end the weekend Berlin style! DJ AlecDeGroot will make sure to leave you charged for the week ahead and spin the decks as you eat, drink and catch-up with friends and family.
- Selection of locally sourced cold meats and cheeses
- Smoked Mackerel Pâté
- Amaranth & Chia Granola with German Quark
- Topless Eggs with Remoulade
- Home-made Jams, Almond Butter & Nutella
- Signature Berliner Buckwheat Waffles with Rote Grütze as featured inBBC Good Food
- Unlimited fresh Sourdough from e5 bakehouse
- Bottomless filter coffee & teas
(not included in the ticket price)
The drinks menu includes some of Berlin's coolest kult drinks Michelberger Hotel CoconutWater, Club Mate, Fritz Kola UK and Bionade.
And if you like it boozy, Machine No 3 will serve up classic cocktails with a brünch twist :D
Excited to see you soon!